A resource navigator from the Murphy Center can help people experiencing homelessness or at risk of experiencing homelessness to:
- Complete a Murphy Center intake.
- Prepare for employment, including resume building, interview preparation, job search, and acquiring necessary work clothes and equipment.
- Order a new or replacement in-state of out-of-state identification.
- Apply for Medicaid, SNAP (also known as food stamps), AND (Aid to Needy Disabled), OAP (Old Age Pension), or TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families).
- Connect you to local resources for case management, employment services, housing navigation, medical referrals, and other needs.
Event Type(s): One-on-One Help
Age Group(s): Adults
Presenter: Homeward Alliance